Azienda Agricola Antonio Cristiano is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We collect personal information for a variety of reasons to provide the best service we can. This policy explains how we do this.
The data controller is Azienda Agricola Antonio Cristiano, P.IVA 01733460792, Contrada Angillito, 88046 Lamezia Terme (CZ), Italia.
Information we collect
We may collect and process personal data about you when you use the Services. This includes:
– when you subscribe to our newsletter service by collecting your e-mail address;
– to conclude and execute your purchase on tenutecristiano.com. In this case, data such as name and surname, e-mail address, shipping address, telephone number, payment data and billing address will be requested;
– information you include in any correspondence with us;
– your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us;
– information necessary to protect or enforce our legal rights or interests or to defend any claims made against us by any person (including you); or required by law.
The Site does not contain information intended directly for minors. Minors should not disclose personal information or data to Azienda Agricola Antonio Cristiano in the absence of the consent of the parents. Therefore, we invite all those who exercise parental responsibility on minors to inform them about the safe and responsible use of the Internet and the Web.
How personal data will be processed
We process this personal data for the following purposes and in the following way:
– any type of operation, including collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction;
– it will be processed mainly in an automated way, with procedures strictly related to the aforesaid purposes.
– in compliance with applicable laws and protection of our legitimate business interests and legal rights, including, but not limited to, use in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes (including disclosure of such information in connection with litigation).
Relavant people who may process your Personal Data
Your personal data are mainly processed at the Data Controller’s offices and in the places where the data processors are located.
They will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services and that have been adequately selected to offer a suitable guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data. The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, internet providers, couriers.
How long do we hold your data for?
We will retain your personal data only for as long as we need it for the purposes set out in this policy, after which we will take steps to delete your information or hold it in a form that no longer identifies you.
In their quality of interested parties, the users have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Italian Privacy Code: in particular, they have the right to obtain from the Controller the confirmation of the existence or not of the personal data concerning them and their communication in an intelligible form; they may also ask to know the origin of personal data; the purposes and methods of processing; they can also obtain the update, rectification or integration of personal data.
They may at any time request the termination of processing, deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the personal data. They may oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data for legitimate reasons.
Users also have the rights under Art. 16-21 European Reg. 2016/679 (right of rectification, right of objection, right of limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition).
Users will also be able to advocate a claim to the Guarantor Authority where necessary, or contact the same to obtain information regarding the exercise of their personal rights deriving from European Reg. 2016/679.
The user may at any time, exercise the rights referred above by sending a message to the Data Controller of the personal data at the Company’s address above or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org